Out of an abundance of caution and to help slow the spread of COVID-19 as recommended by the CDC, local and state officials, we are making the following operational changes effective immediately:
- Youth programming will be postponed through 3/29/20. This includes: school age child care, day camp, spring break camp, youth basketball, swim lessons, SPLASH, walk the block, junior tennis and Snail Slide.
- Senior programming will be postponed through 3/29/20. This includes: Silver Sneakers and Active Older Adult Classes.
- LiveSTRONG at the YMCA programming will be postponed through 3/29/20
- Reduce time in Child Watch to 60 minutes per day. We may limit access based on staff availability.
- Guest passes will not be honored or available for purchase
We will continue diligence in sanitizing high traffic areas, and request you take responsibility for your personal health. Please follow the CDC guidelines and stay home if you show any signs or symptoms.
The CDC, along with local and state officials, recommends children stay at home when at all possible. Mitchell Early Childhood and Family Center will remain in operation providing care to those families in need. To help remove any financial barrier, you can temporarily withdraw your child; we will hold your child’s placement at Mitchell through March 29th 2020.