SWINGING FOR THE FENCE
We help kids become better players and better people. Our tee-ball program is progressive with multiple age levels. We make sure that every child gets to play and that games are safe, fair and most of all fun. Our registration is open for kid’s grades preschool through Kindergarten.
Baseball mitt required. All other equipment is provided
May 26th – June 16th
Ages / GRADES
Ages 4-7 / Preschool-Kindergarten
Begins: April 21st
Ends: May 18th
Players will be notified when a location has been determined
Youth Tee Ball Calendar
April 21 Registration Opens
May 18 Registration Deadline
May 21 First Practice
May26 First Saturday game
June 16 Last Saturday game and awards
Tee Ball Rules
- No score is kept.
- Every player bats and plays in the field every inning.
- The ball is hit off a batting tee; there is no pitching.
- There are no walks or strikeouts.
- The ball must travel 10 feet or it is a foul.
- No stealing. Players must stay on the base until the ball is hit.
- An inning is over when all the players have batted once.
- Standard game is 4 innings or 1 hour; whichever comes first.
- Safety helmets must be worn while batting.
- Baseball mitt is required to play in the field.