what is 24/7?
Beginning in January 2022, the Yorktown YMCA will offer 24/7 Access to our members; you must be a member to have access. This allows our members to have a wellness option when they cannot or prefer not to workout during our normal business hours. This service will be available at the Yorktown YMCA.
Sign up at the Yorktown YMCA today! If you are unable to sign up during normal business hours reach out to Gretchen Fields at email@example.com to set up an appointment.
- This will be an additional $25 annual fee per member. This is non-refundable.
- If fob is lost, a replacement fob will be $10.
- Members will enter through the Child Watch security door via their key fob.
- When members sign up for this service, there will be an orientation and additional waivers required.
- Must be 18 years of age for the 24-hour access (no dependents, infants in a car seat, or teenagers under 18 years old).
- Key fob access is non-transferable. There will be zero tolerance for letting someone else use your fob or letting someone come in with you that doesn’t have a fob.
- The facility will not be staffed during the hours of fob-access only. Staff will be present during normal operating hours. See normal operating hours below.
- The amenities that will be available 24/7 include: wellness center, indoor walking track, group exercise room, and a single-use bathroom. All other additional amenities (locker rooms, showers, Child Watch, and lobby) will be be available during normal staffed hours only.
- The facility is monitored with cameras at all times and footage will be reviewed regularly by YMCA staff.
- There will be no additional snow removal for this 24-hour access. Members may come at their own discretion and risk.
- An AED, first-aid kit, and working phone will be available at all times.
Normal operating hours
*The facility will not be staffed during the hours of fob-access only. Staff will be present during normal operating hours. See our normal operating hours below.
Monday – Thursday: 5am-8pm