Northwest YMCA hours
Sat:9:00 AM – Noon
Yorktown YMCA hours
Mon – Fri: 9:00AM – 12:00PM
Northwest ymca age limits
- Infant Childwatch (6 weeks-18 months) – Maximum occupancy 4 children
- Toddler Childwatch (19 months-5 years) – Maximum occupancy 8 children
- Zone – (5 years-12 years) Maximum occupancy 20 children
yorktown ymca age limits
- Infant – Pre-K (6 weeks-6 years) – Maximum occupancy 10 children
Policies and procedures:
- Each child is allowed only one visit per day.
- No snacks and drinks other than water may be brought in.
Childwatch will be available for drop in use for up to 2 hours.
Carrie Davis, Coordinator of Childwatch and Family Services
Gretchen Fields, Association Director of Member Experience