Northwest YMCA hours
Sat:9:00 AM – Noon
Yorktown YMCA hours (beginning June 1, 2021)
Mon – Fri: 8:00AM – 12:00PM
Northwest ymca age limits
- Infant Childwatch (6 weeks-18 months) – Maximum occupancy 4 children
- Toddler Childwatch (19 months-5 years) – Maximum occupancy 8 children
- Zone – (5 years-12 years) Maximum occupancy 15 children
yorktown ymca age limits (beginning june 1, 2021)
- Infant – Pre-K (6 weeks-6 years) – Maximum occupancy 8 children
Policies and procedures:
- Each child is allowed only one visit per day.
- No snacks and drinks other than water may be brought in.
All appointments are for up to 2 hours.
- To book 2 hour appointments at Northwest YMCA, please book 2 consecutive 1 hour slots.
- (For example, if you wish to come from 9:30a-11:00a you will need to book from 9:00a-10:00a and 10:00a to 11:00a.)
- Due to limited space, Yorktown YMCA will be only 1 hour appointments at this time.
PLEASE register for your appointment using your Child’s name, not your name.
Make sure you create an appointment for each child that will need to visit.
Carrie Davis, Coordinator of Childwatch and Family Services
Gretchen Fields, Association Director of Member Experience