Child Watch and Zone has resumed SOME normal services. The details of this reopening are listed below.
Childwatch will be available at the Northwest Y by appointment only
Hours: M-F 9a-1p and 4p-7p
- Infant Childwatch (6 weeks-18 months) – Maximum occupancy 4 children
- Toddler Childwatch (19 months-5 years) – Maximum occupancy 8 children
- Zone – (5 years-12 years) Maximum occupancy 15 children
Policies and procedures:
- Each child is allowed only one visit per day.
- No snacks and drinks other than water may be brought in.
- Each family will have one cubby to put their belongings.
- We are encouraging children 2 and older have a face mask. Masks will not be provided by YMCA.
All appointments are on the hour and are for only 1 hour.
PLEASE register for your appointment using your Child’s name, not your name.
Make sure you create an appointment for each child that will need to visit.