Sat:9:00 AM – Noon
- Infant Childwatch (6 weeks-18 months) – Maximum occupancy 4 children
- Toddler Childwatch (19 months-5 years) – Maximum occupancy 8 children
- Zone – (5 years-12 years) Maximum occupancy 15 children
Policies and procedures:
- Each child is allowed only one visit per day.
- No snacks and drinks other than water may be brought in.
- Each family will have one cubby to put their belongings.
- We are encouraging children 2 and older have a face mask. Masks will not be provided by YMCA.
All appointments are for up to 2 hours.
- To book 2 hour appointments, please book 2 consecutive 1 hour slots.
- (For example, if you wish to come from 9:30a-11:00a you will need to book from 9:00a-10:00a and 10:00a to 11:00a.)
PLEASE register for your appointment using your Child’s name, not your name.
Make sure you create an appointment for each child that will need to visit.
Carrie Davis, Coordinator of Childwatch and Family Services
Gretchen Fields, Association Director of Member Experience